PFO Lighting for sale

T

tony91lx

MH and PC Lighting Retrofit’s for sale
This is local only I will not ship, you must pick-up or can meet.
Items are located in Ludlow, MA.
I have for sale are brand new never used:
A) PFO (2x55w CF Retro Kit)
This PFO retro kit includes two individual lamp reflectors (23"L x 3.7"W x 1.4"H), power compact mounting clips, 8` socket cord with quick disconnect, enclosed electronic ballast, power cord and power compact lamps Actinic 03.
Paid $129+shipping (make offer)
B) 24” PFO Parallel Reflector
The parallel reflector is designed to mount parallel with the front of the tank using fluorescents. It is made with 95% reflective aluminum and will put about 25% more light into the tank than a standard flat sheet of reflective metal. The reflector puts the florescent close to the tank and the metal halides are offset by 3.5". The center (metal halide) portion of the reflector is parabolic to optimize light reflection.
Paid $31.95+shipping (make offer)
C) PFO 175w Metal Halide Ballast
120V 6 foot supply cord for each ballast
Extruded aluminum heat sink enclosure for maximum heat dissipation
Each ballast can be controlled by independent timers
Each ballast has an independent on-off switch
Quick disconnect for maximum versatility in socket mounting configurations
Paid $83.95+shipping (make offer)
D) PFO Socket Mounting Kit – Mogal Base
The socket assembly is made of stainless steel with 4 holes punched for mounting
Paid $22.95+shipping (make offer)
E) 10,000k Ushio 175MH Bulb
Paid $69.95+shipping (make offer)
Email abraz@charter.net (MA, CT Area)

T

tony91lx

Everything is brand new never used, was going to retro fit a hood but am going to do something different.
I would like to sell the ballast, bulb, mogal and reflector as a package, not sepperate.
PC are 55w not 65w

T

tony91lx

Some things have sold and some I may keep this is what I have left.
I will ship these if some one wants them.
24” PFO Parallel Reflector
The parallel reflector is designed to mount parallel with the front of the tank using fluorescents. It is made with 95% reflective aluminum and will put about 25% more light into the tank than a standard flat sheet of reflective metal. The reflector puts the florescent close to the tank and the metal halides are offset by 3.5". The center (metal halide) portion of the reflector is parabolic to optimize light reflection.
Paid $31.95+shipping (make offer)
PFO Socket Mounting Kit – Mogal Base
The socket assembly is made of stainless steel with 4 holes punched for mounting
Paid $22.95+shipping (make offer)