PHILLY AREA-210 Gallon tank and parts

jg2269jg

Hey i am interested in the skimmer can you tell me were in philly you are and can you get me pics of the skimmer and what pump do you have with it. thanks jeff

scis16

I am located in Fairless Hills, PA (just northeast of Philly). It has teh gen-x submersible pump that came with it from MRC. I'll follow-up with the pictures.

scis16

Tank, stand, and the MR-2 are now sold.
Calcium reactor, the Blueline MH ballasts, ice cap ballasts, and sump are still for sale.
No reasonable offer refused.

scis16

Calcium reactor, the Blueline MH ballasts, ice cap ballasts, and sump are still for sale.

devil dog

Originally Posted by scis16
Will you ship??? I am interested in the calcium reator.

badboyj

Reactor is still available. Let me know if you have any questions. I will ship, if needed.
what size tank is it good for......I'm new at the reactor bit...so be nice
I have a 215 gal. , ...will it work?? and do I need anything else....pump???

badboyj

well I just seen that you also had a 210 ....so i guess it will work fine....can I pick up this weekend??...where are you in philly , I'm going north 95 to HIDDEN REEF ...sat or sun, not sure what day , as of now it's look'in like sunday.........what do I need that goes inside the reactor?

scis16

I had it on a 210. It is rated to 300 gal. The unit is complete. The only thing you will need is a CO2 bottle, the medium, and a small powerhead to get water from your tank to the reactor. Let me know if you have any other questions.

badboyj

I am less than 10 minutes from the hidden reef.
can you meet me at hidden reef on sunday and I'll take that reactor from you......send me a PM with your name and number and I'll call when I'm on my way !!

badboyj

# 1 post and pics tells and show me calcium reactor w/pump for $150.00........so why do I need a pump??

scis16

The pump (mag 2) is included with the reactor itself, which circulates the water once it gets to the reactor (seen in the thread photos). A powerhead is needed to get the tank water to the reactor. The reactor itself is complete including the reactor pump and CO2 bubble counter. Hope that clears it up.

badboyj

The pump (mag 2) is included with the reactor itself, which circulates the water once it gets to the reactor (seen in the thread photos). A powerhead is needed to get the tank water to the reactor. The reactor itself is complete including the reactor pump and CO2 bubble counter. Hope that clears it up.
yes , thankyou

jg2269jg

Hey sorry i havent posted here in a while. I bought the tank and stand and skimmer off of scis16. the skimmer is skimming great and the tank is getting cleaned up right now. I have so many ideas for what i am going to do with the tank i cant wait to set it up. Well i just wanted to really say thanks to scis16 and good luck with the new kid thanks again great seller thanks jeff