Philly area 90G all must go......

ackdaddy

My loss is your gain, having problems with my X who i unfortunatley still live with, so i have to get rid of this before i move out. THE ONLY CONDITIONS ARE THAT IT HAS TO BE PICKED UP......I WILL NOT SHIP ANY THING. THE OTHER IS THAT THE LIVE ROCK LIVE SAND AND LIVESTOCK MUST GO FIRST!
I am located in Bensalem PA, which is 2 min from the PA turnpike and 20 min from philly.
Yellow Tang med-20
humu humu small-20
lunare wrasse large-40
Australian Harlequin Tusk med-90
zebra eel large-100
about 200lbs LR-3 per lb
ls 1.50 per lb
After all this is gone i will list the rest of the stuff.

toeknee

I would def be interested in some live rock but my LFS has it going for 2.75lb. what kind of rock do you have?

ackdaddy

if your really worried about .25 then go to your store....fiji and some branch rock i paid 6 a lb so you be the judge.

toeknee

so what your saying is no matter what prices are at for live rock currently, since you paid $6 a lb you should be able to get more then what stores charge.
Hey goodluck!
.25 adds up quick

littlebuck

Not to jump ur thread. but if u can get live rock thats actully good looking and not base rock then u should go get it. LR that cheap is really rare to find unless its online and even then its hard to come by.

ackdaddy

make me an offer on the setup by way of p.m. Here is everything
90 Gallon AGA with overflow sytem, and 90 gallon stand
2 aquaclear70 powerheads with additional filters
125 G coralife skimmer
125 g RATED sump (not sure how many gallons it holds)
100 G heater
Two week old coralife 48' lunar aqualight w/ backup ballast and lunar lights.
about 180-200 lbs of live rock
160 lbs of live sand
mag drive 7 pump
and i have all sorts of food, salt and other stuff like nets, tubing stuff like that

ackdaddy

if you want everything thats great but that includes the livestock, NO I WILL NOT PART OUT UNLESS ALL THE LIVESTOCK IS SOLD Thanks