Phishing trip!!

sweatervest13

This weekend the band Phish will be in my home town playing. So, I figured that I like saltwater fish, maybe I would like to see Phish play. I am going to DTE (aka Pine Knob) on Friday, then off to Cleveland for a show on Saturday, and finally to Cincinnati for a show on Sunday. I am sofa king excited!!! This should be a good time. Lets hope I make it back in one piece.

2quills

I miss good ol Pine Knob music theater. Had many a good time there back in the day. Have fun!

sweatervest13

Thanks guys. I have been to a show or two of theirs before. I will be going with a buddy and it is his 100 show. I have not seen that many but close. Got into Phish back in the mid to late 90's when I was in college and spent way too much money going to see them all around the country. Kinda of reminds me of this hobby. Lol. But now that we are all older we don't go like we used to. Now it is pavillion seats and hotels instead of lawn seats and camping.
With Phish coming into my home town it allows a whole bunch of friends who now live across the country to come visit, so I am super excited to see some buddys. Plus I get to show off my fish tank. LOL

sweatervest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///forum/thread/386001/phishing-trip#post_3387986
I miss good ol Pine Knob music theater. Had many a good time there back in the day. Have fun!
Pine Knob is the best!!!! I love the fact that you used to live here. LOL I have not been back there in like 10+ years so I am not sure if it changed much besides the name.
Where around here did you live??

btldreef

Do you have to be stoned in order to think it was a great show?

Lol, no.
Have you ever seen them live?

monsinour

I dont listen to that stuff so no desire to see them live. Just know that there is some "strange" cloud emenating from the audience at Phish concerts.

2quills

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatervest13 http:///forum/thread/386001/phishing-trip#post_3388057
Pine Knob is the best!!!! I love the fact that you used to live here. LOL I have not been back there in like 10+ years so I am not sure if it changed much besides the name.
Where around here did you live??
Primarily on the west side of the metro area. Plymouth, Canton, even Redford and Dearborn over the years. It's been a while since I've been there too. I think the last time I was there it had already been purchased and renamed DTE energy music theater though.