Phoenix project

ac

As some of you might remember. I had a fire behind my inwall sting ray tank right before Christmas. After a lot of cleaning and painting it's finally up and running again.

ac

Thanks, many changes have been made especially electrically. Now it's cycle time.

jokerswild

AC, not to highjack your thread, but i lived in colorado most of my life and i will be heading back to denver this summer and wanted to know if the public Aquarium there is worth my time. they had just finished right before i move here to arkansas so i didn't have a chance to get there. i would realy like to take the wife and kids there but i don't want to waste the little time i will have if its not worth it.

ac

jokerswild
It used to be well worth it. About a year or so ago Landrey's(sp?) bought it. I have not been there since they became owners, and I haven't heard anything positive or negative. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

psusocr

hey AC
is that your 320 in the picture?? can you measure that glass for me that the tank is built out of..looks like 3/8"
Thanks

ac

psusocr
No it's actually thecustom 200. The tank dimensions are 84X30X18. I had it made specifically for sting rays so they had a large area to swim. The glass is 1/2 inch. The tank is one heavy son of a -#$-##$%.