Photo Contest - Win a $100 order

ginarox

wow!!! everyone those are awesome pictures...i am going to give it a shot, but man i dont even come close to your awesome tanks,,,enjoy,,,best contest ,,never seen a 100 give away..cool....i hope i winnnnnnnnnnn :jumping: have a great day
p.s sorry i just had to throw that one in,,,thats my pirate....lol...

fishy head

Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com
It's been a little while since our last contest, so let's get one started up again.
Photo must be saltwater fish/aquarium related. Full tank shots are encouraged. Creative and "caught in the moment" shots are always a plus. Winner will receive a free $100 live goods order from Saltwaterfish.com. Limit is 3 entries per member. Must be at least 18 years old to win, but anyone can enter.
Check out the Reef Tanks, Fish Discussion, and New Hobbyists forums for similar contests.
Photo size should be 500x500 or less
Contest will end Dec. 10th
does it have to be your tank or can it be some ones else

jon321

3/4" Radiata lionfish in weaning tank (those are live rock chips used for mounting frags!)

Octopus greeting a guest with a welcoming wave! (once I taught him to 'wave' he started doing it EVERY time someone was near the tank, and even started waving ALL his arms frantically trying to get fed)

Macro shot of chocolate chip starfish feeding. Can see amazing detail in the feet and ejected stomach!

Jon

cubsfan

my lion about to eat dinner (sand eel)

a blury close up :notsure:

friends shark, love the eyes

yes, i know the picture taking stinks