Photo Contest - Win a $100 order

madman33

put it on photobucket they allow up to 1024x768...just make sure when you upload it because i think the default is 800x600(right above the upload button it should say upload otions...click there)

double

Originally Posted by MBX5
Now that I am a member I will post a pic or 2 for this
Bartletts Anthias snuggle up ;)

That is a beautiful photo MBX5!

Murph, as always you are the master!!!!

saltn00b

here r my stabs in the dark
1) "the Orcs are coming!"
2) "Cascades"
3) "ballo de los polipos"
(dance of the polyps)

lion_crazz

Darn, I am just happy that I am not on the judging committee, because I could not pick a winner. There are way too many good pictures in this thread. Even the people who say that theirs are not good are awesome! Please keep them coming.

ginarox

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Darn, I am just happy that I am not on the judging committee, because I could not pick a winner. There are way too many good pictures in this thread. Even the people who say that theirs are not good are awesome! Please keep them coming.
i was thinking the same thing lion_crazz,,,i am so glad i am not judging ,,,it would be very very hard.....EVERY BODY......YOUR TANKS LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!! have a great night..

madman33

It says its a 600...also i count 11(theres another yellow in the rock work back there) plus another possible reflection of one one the right side but im not sure if its a tang...all i can see is a tail.

catawaba

Originally Posted by dina12
How about my "never in a million years should this happen" picture. And my fun "crab hat" pic I took tonight....

The winner--love the 'in the moment' with Sparky (the porcupine puffer) and the 'Wild and Crazy Guy' crab with the party hat a la Steve Martin! GREAT
(Love the two firefish too!!!!!)