Photo of me and the people from my office

bradttu

One of our instructors is leaving Texas Tech and going to Duke University next week. So we wanted to give him something to remember West Texas with...a photo of a pumpjack, dirt, and mesquite bushes. We are putting it in a Texas picture frame.
I am in the white shirt and jeans.

purity

lol!!
brad kicks ass! dude who's that lil cutie standin next to you? she's lookin at me like she.....uh.....wants me and stuff.

lovethesea

good idea........why is everyone holding up their index finger?
Purity.....the lady in black looked like she was winking, not sure though.

purity

yeah she's winkin at me. she's like, "oh baby. your calvin does it all for me."
so brad just explain to her that i'm 25 and also look a lot younger for my age. also let her know that i'm fascinated by faculty coordination. throw in something about me being a millionaire who lights his cuban cigars with $100 bills and don't forget the part about me being able to lick my own eyebrow.

Originally posted by Purity
lol!!
brad kicks ass! dude who's that lil cutie standin next to you? she's lookin at me like she.....uh.....wants me and stuff.

Uh huh huh I saw her first dude!

aarone

why is everyone holding up their index finger
i beleive its the texas tech sign.....or somethin

purity

Originally posted by ThankGod4Fish
Uh huh huh I saw her first dude!

i claimed her first! plus she's already informed brad on how physically attracted to me she is.
btw brad, thanx for everything bro. you rule dude!

bradttu

Originally posted by lovethesea
good idea........why is everyone holding up their index finger?
Purity.....the lady in black looked like she was winking, not sure though.

Haha, I bet she'd be flattered to know all of this!:D
It's called "throwing you guns up". It's a Texas Tech thing. Here's the man himself throwing 'em up.

T

thomas712

The ladies are all holding there fingers in the air when the question was asked:
Who would like to see Purity tarred and feathered? :hilarious

wrassecal

Nice pic. Interesting that it's in front of a pumping unit and every one is showing the sign of the average size of a male TTU students "bleep".