Photo/Posting Pics Frequently Asked Questions

skeetrix

Hi,
I have an olympus digital with 3.5 mega pixels. Every time i take a picture it usually comes out blurry or the flash maes an annoying mark. do you have any tips for a learning fishy photographer???
also, what does macro do???
thanks again!

kitty

I ran into that problem at first too. Suggestions: 1. Move closer to the tank, 2. Aim at an angle. Moving closer will force the camera to focus on the item you want to shoot instead of the glass, and shooting at an angle will remove the glare. Good luck and happy clicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happyfish

aysiana

Originally posted by jc74
Yeah, how do you turn the code on? All I can do is post a link to my picture.
Im having the same problem, can anyone help?? When I post, it says my HTML code is OFF and it also says my[img]code is OFF also. And I cant figure out how to change them to ON.

rgaines

I'm want to use a avatar but I can figure out how. I've tried the way it say's under user cp but it won't let me. Any help would be great. Thanks.

nvmycj

Can anyone help with the above question? I tried to download the video example link, but came back as "page not available."
Any advice would be great on how to compact my pics to get them on SWF.com.
thanks.

bradttu

Originally posted by NVMYCJ
Can anyone help with the above question? I tried to download the video example link, but came back as "page not available."
Any advice would be great on how to compact my pics to get them on SWF.com.
thanks.

Sorry about that. I pulled that video off my webserver a while back. I'll try to see if I still have it on my office computer.
Brad

dedwards

If you need to resize a photo in photoshop then goto Image-Image size and change the pixel count on the longest side to 500. Not sure how other cameras come out but on the Digital Rebel it should come out to about 500x333 once it is resized. That is on a 4in x 6in image size.

splashed

I don't get any errors, I am only posting 1 pic - it just doesn't show up - I browse, find it, add it hit preview or submit and my words are there but no pic.

clown52

To post just 1 pic use the "Attach File" option below where you type your message. If it is to large you may need to crop in MS paint or another program.