photo programs

polarpooch

I've never used Photosuite. How do you like it?
I use Paint Shop Pro 7...it has lots of editing features, easy to understand and use, and is much MUCH cheaper (and less complicated) than Photoshop.
I used Photoshop 5 until I upgraded my computer. Now, curiously, it won't load on my new system.

sammystingray

I have photoshop, but seem to always use the free "adobe photo deluxe" that came with my scanner. I mostly use editors to resize, and I suppose I am used to photo deluxe since I have used it for years........quick and simple. I am sure the special effects and add-ons are more available on photoshop. Photoshop is pretty much considered the standard best overall from what I've seen and read.

bradttu

Originally posted by polarpooch
kipass,
FREE?!
Isn't that like a $600 program?!

Yepp! I have 2 backup copies in case the one I already have in my office "goes bad"...as you can see, one box is still unopened. The state of Texas buys my stuff, and most of the time buys 3 or 4 of the same thing just to have enough on hand.
:cool:

dattong

Be sure that you know what you're doing when downloading stuff from kazaa. You don't want cops knock on your door while downloading stuff that you should be paying for.

polarpooch

I "beta tested" PS5 courtesy of Limewire, cause let's face it, that program will set you back a few bucks.
I have read, though (and it could be bogus) that anything past PS6 will send user info to Adobe for tracking...
Anyone know if it's true?

bradttu

Originally posted by polarpooch
I have read, though (and it could be bogus) that anything past PS6 will send user info to Adobe for tracking...
Anyone know if it's true? [/B]
FALSE. I have been running PS7 (cracked) on my personal computer for close to 1.5 years now. No problems!

cliffrouse11bas

Is there a program where you can add borders and writing to your picture...This is not my picture but I am just using it as an example. I do not take credit for it.

bradttu

Originally posted by cliffrouse11bas
Is there a program where you can add borders and writing to your picture...This is not my picture but I am just using it as an example. I do not take credit for it.

Just about every program will do it.

polarpooch

ok hackers... i just dont know that i would be telling people on a public message board that you are using stolen programs!!!
:cool:
For the record, I was "beta testing" my PS5...
:p