photo skills

miaheatlvr

Pretty good stilllife, you should inquire about doing some stock photography work or move up to the big boys and try to get some advertising work! good luck!

key00west

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Pretty good stilllife, you should inquire about doing some stock photography work or move up to the big boys and try to get some advertising work! good luck!

well i am trying my hand at stock photography on a web site i found a few weeks ago, im hoping it goes well, but as far as advertising work, i wouldnt know how to get that off the ground and running.

dapak83

very nice picture... i use to take alot of pictures as a hobby too... but lately ive realy been out of it... but you def cought some real nie shots!

ruaround

GREAT PIX KEY!!!

and Dan no reason to consider, you ARE a great portrait photographer!!! or photographer for that matter!!!

key00west

Originally Posted by ruaround
GREAT PIX KEY!!!

and Dan no reason to consider, you ARE a great portrait photographer!!! or photographer for that matter!!!

VERY NICE PHOTOS Dan!!

key00west

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
Love the photos, Key! Keep up the great work. I like to consider myself a portrait photographer.

thank you for that complement dan, seeing your work makes me happy to hear you say that about my photos!

masta man

Those are amazing. What kind of camera do you have. You could probably make some money off that kind of stuff. Contact magazines and newspapers make moola. Peace

key00west

Originally Posted by Masta Man
Those are amazing. What kind of camera do you have. You could probably make some money off that kind of stuff. Contact magazines and newspapers make moola. Peace

Im using a fujifilm S5700 7.1 mp

key00west

Originally Posted by autofreak44
did you time elapse and use a light or something??? it looks so cool!

i took them using an led light and adjusting the shutter speed and aperture

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Key00west
i took them using an led light and adjusting the shutter speed and aperture
how did i know??? nice pics

key00west

i was wondering if someone knows a good way i can sell my photos online? mabey a high traffic web site?? anyone with any experience on this subject matter would be greatly appreciated