Photos in Windows 'photo'..How do I download into a message?

al mc

I have a 'sick' Acilles Tang and would like to share photos with others for a diagnosis. I am not tech savy. I actually got them loaded onto my computer in the 'Windows photo' file...How do I get them downloaded onto a message at swf.com.? Thanks Al

perfectdark

One of 2 ways
First you can use the post and hit reply, then at the bottom you will see a tab that says manage attachments. If you dont see that button look for one that says "go advanced" then the other button will be available. Click on the "manage attachments" button. This will pop up a little screen where you can browse your computer for the pictures you uploaded. In order for this to work you need to remember where the pictures were saved to. Example, C:/my documents/my pictures or some other folder you designated when you saved them. Secondly you need to makes sure they are the appropriate size that SWF allows.
The second method is going to photobucket dot com... you can create an account there its free. then upload your pictures to your own online photo album. It works much like the way SWF works for uploading pics, but you can resize them and manage them from that site too. Then once they are uploaded you can attach the URL Code which is given below every picture in your album directly into your post. Just click on the code in photobucket click copy, go to your post move your cursor down to an open line and click paste. It will place a funky looking code in. But when you hit submit you will see a picture. HTH.

T

tizzo

Or if that's all to complicated, you can PM me, and I'll send you my email addy and I'll put it up for you.