Photos of your dogs

maxalmon

Goofing around and captured some good pics of my boxers.
This is "Flash" my male German boxer

This is "Shadow" my little peanut of a boxer, she's tiny

tangwhispr

Here is my 1 1/2 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback - Her parents are both african and is very primitive, we deal with lots of aggression issues

My 2 year old Blue Weim - Best dog EVER! - a lil dopey tho.

And lastly my Boerbol (South African Mastiff) @ 8 weeks, from african stock.

crimzy

Here's a couple of my dogs:
Our mastiff with her best friend...

My saint's a little shy...

And a puppy shot, ain't he cute?

kjr_trig

Never posted a picture here...hope this works.
This is Jasper and our 2 year old....And Dudley and Jasper...Dudley is Half Chow Chow, half German Shepard, Jasper is a Kai Dog (Japanese Breed)

shogun323

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Never posted a picture here...hope this works.
This is Jasper and our 2 year old
Your daughter is so cute!!

mimzy

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
Here is my 1 1/2 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback - Her parents are both african and is very primitive, we deal with lots of aggression issues
that is the most pronounced ridge ive ever seen! just fabulous!

mimzy

this is my basset "poopay". His name is Roland. He is exhausted from his extremely busy day of.... sleeping.

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Mimzy
that is the most pronounced ridge ive ever seen! just fabulous!
Yeah, more and more of them are getting shorter ridges, or lacking a crown, that was part of my reasoning for getting a more primative bloodline...on the flipside it sucks having a dog who wants to eat every other dog, cat, horse, etc.
They happen to love the boat, although i can't take them on the Baja as i like to go way to fast for them and the girlfriend just yells at me, they enjoy our Tahoe Open bow.

Heres my boy takin a nap with me...SEXY!

Here they are napping

Here they are eating her at her 1st birthday party.

groupergenius

The crew. The bigger Yellow lab on the upper left is the only Dog we have ever paid for. Pedigree and pure yellow lab. The others are happy mutts that we rescued. Front right is "Mr. Needy". Front left is "Mentally Challenged", and back right is "Phsycho".