Photos of your dogs

petjunkie

seeinstars, that pic of Grinder on the stool is priceless...he's looks like he wants a drink! Autofreak, I love Chrissy, I've got family with aussies and they are the sweetest dogs ever! You guys are making me want a dog even more.

maxalmon

LOL....This is why they call them boxers, Flash just smacked Shadow on the head so hard her tongue popped out....

This is usually what I wake up to in the morning, staring me in the face and snorting...Oh wait, that the other half....

digitydash

Originally Posted by redimpala01
Here is our Black Lab "Buddy", we rescued him from a shelter last year. He is an amazing dog

Lmao s/he is like what the hell u flashing that brite light in my face.

maxalmon

We finally gaveup on keeping them off the sofa and now cover everything in blankets. This dog (Shadow) has a serious fetish for pillows, she'll pile them up into a nest and then plunk down in the middle of them....Oh yeah, she's watching TV as well...

sepulatian

Originally Posted by redimpala01
Here is our Black Lab "Buddy", we rescued him from a shelter last year. He is an amazing dog

I don't think that this dog is a black lab. He is so cute though!!!! He does look like that flash annoyed him

petjunkie

Look who I found on Craigslist! Her name's Jersey, excuse her sad ears, some a-hole did a real nice home crop w/ scissors.

She's the sweetest thing, pretty well behaved but needs a little training on walking and listening better.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by petjunkie
some a-hole did a real nice home crop w/ scissors. .
I hate people sometimes. they should surgically alter his (the person who did it) ears with scissors.

petjunkie

Sounds fair to me reepkprZ, she doesn't really have a right ear at all and the left is really short, I'm pretty bummed because pits with ears are so expressive and she can't really do much with her little nubbies. Plus it makes her appear mean when she's really a huge baby.
Oh well, I've been joking about prosthetic ears for her and a halloween costume with a hat.

Look who I found on Craigslist! Her name's Jersey, excuse her sad ears, some a-hole did a real nice home crop w/ scissors.

She's the sweetest thing, pretty well behaved but needs a little training on walking and listening better.
She is BEAUTIFUL. Good job on the adoption!

keri

Awww!!! Everyone's dogs are so cute! This is my baby, Phoebe. She'll be 3 in December-ish. She was a rescue from up north so I'm not 100% sure on her age but she was roughly 4 months when I got her with a broken femur. She's had surgery and runs like a champ now! She's a 10lb "terrier and stuff".
Ps: Pink really is her colour, don't ya think? ;)

R

reefernana

Here's our Thor again. He's 89% timberwolf and the rest alaskan malamute and he's a year and a half old.
3 weeks old.

And now.

petjunkie

Gorgeous dog! I mean handsome I guess but wow,he is a furball! What's his personality like being mainly wolf?

R

reefernana

Gorgeous dog! I mean handsome I guess but wow,he is a furball! What's his personality like being mainly wolf?
Yeah, he is a furball, that weighs 93 lbs. He actually has a great personality around his pack (us). He's very shy with outside people though and he has a mind of his own. Loves to chew up things, he's 'modified' our patio fence. Picked off every piece of lattice from the middle, he left us the frame at least. You definitely have to know what you're getting into before you get one. Being such a high percentage makes him a little more challenging. All in all though, he is the most lovable dog. He will lie on our bed when my husband is watching a game and chew on his rawhide monster bone watching it with him. That's the only place he's allowed in the house. He's too big and too strong and goes too crazy in the kitchen. He's an eating machine. We only feed him brown rice, frozen vegies with boiled chicken. My husband gets that pleasure most of the time. Anyway, thanks for your compliments, he is a great animal!