Phytoplankton $15 Shipped (Nannochloropsis)

mckaax

I am starting to get way to much and need to cut back. I will ship 2 small bottles around 20 oz. This stuff was split 5/13. Density is around 20 million cells / ml. Any question fell free to ask.

mckaax

I can sell the whole 2 liter but the shipping will be a lot more so I would have to charge $25. What I have listed is 2 10oz bottles

matt b

How will you ship to keep it good? How do you know if its good when it gets here? How long does it last? If all these things are ok I am going to buy a 2 liter

mckaax

It normally ships well priority. If it stinks, its bad, if it don't have a oder its fine.. It will usually stay good for up to 2-3 months. I have had a few 2 liters stay good for over 3 months but I usually get rid of them before then. If you do want a 2 liter and it goes bad I will refund your money or will try a different method of shipping.

matt b

Originally Posted by mckaax
http:///forum/post/2639142
It normally ships well priority. If it stinks, its bad, if it don't have a oder its fine.. It will usually stay good for up to 2-3 months. I have had a few 2 liters stay good for over 3 months but I usually get rid of them before then. If you do want a 2 liter and it goes bad I will refund your money or will try a different method of shipping.
Whats the next size down you have? Cause that 2 liter will take to much room.

mckaax

For $15 I ship 2 small bottles I think there 12oz each. By the way the stuff I have for sale now will be splitting Tuesday June 11th SO it will be fresh.

matt b

If your looking for great planton for more then half the price of the stuff you get at the store then get it here!! GREAT SELLER

michael1972

i was looking at your post i want some can you pm me your pay pale info
thank you
mike
would i be able to start making mine from your batch?
and could u help me do it?