Phytoplankton

lionfish1

I was wondering what you all think is the best phyto product to put in your tank. I'm starting to get more corals and was just wondering.
thanks

jmick

Originally Posted by StingrayJs
DT's works well for me.

Agreed, DT's in the only product I'd put in my tank...the bottles of dead product are nothing but a waste of money. I think most of these products are way over used/abused and are fed to animals that aren't filter feeders.

stingrayjs

Exsactly. Dt's, Cyclops is the what I mainly use for my filter feeders. All that other junk out there now, its pretty much worthless. imo

lionfish1

which bottle do you guys use the blue or green? Also do you order it online or do you have store near you who sells it?

alyssia

Originally Posted by lionfish1
which bottle do you guys use the blue or green? Also do you order it online or do you have store near you who sells it?

The DT's I get is in a clear bottle and is refridgerated. I used to buy online, I finally found an lfs that has it though.

rykna

Yep DT's. Learned my lesson the hard way, I lost a beautiful little gorgonian because of it too
, but no coral will starve(to death :scared: ) again in my tank thanks to DT's. I also use the Kent's line of liquid foods. zoo plankton and so forth. Although the coral has been looking healthier since I changed over to using th DT's along with the Phytoplankton.
LOL wow listen to all these gobble de gook words. Gorgonian, Phytoplankton, acapora, gonapora...no wonder people look at me cross eyed when i talk about my tank...giggle

alyssia

Originally Posted by dc2mlbsm
ok sorry but dont know what Dts is.....can someone tell me?
please dont flame!!!!!!(ducks and covers)

DT is a brand of phyto. I asked the same question awhile ago.