pic from OMG IT CAN BE DONE THREAD loads of pic!!

blondie_00

this one you can see some coral line algie on the bottom left corner...i forgot to take more pic of the algie...

i really dont know what most of the coral are execpt for the colt coral. and xenia.so if anyone wants to help...most of my other coral is at my work in the 3 gal i set up there......but anyway back to this tank

I take all good and bad advice. dont forget this is the tank that was almost ruined by hair algie. i was scooping HUGE cup fulls daily and its on its way back so i dont have all of my coral in there because i set up a three gal at work to house some of the little ones that were being over taken. for more info read OMG IT CAN BE DONE thread also please forgive the quality of the pic my digital is a 30 dollar digital...had to save money for coral...lol

blondie_00

thanks again guys enjoy the photos. ill take some of my three gal sometime. its not the best but i was too ashamed to take any pic while the algie was destroying everything. so this is the tank on the rebound.lol...so go easy guys!!

blondie_00

Originally Posted by autofreak44
looks great! whats your stock list?

well..a 1/2 inch yellow watchman goby, 2 pjama cards. a fire fish and a coral beauty...and before someone says something he has been helthy and happy for almost a year i also have over 35 lbs of lr for him to swim in and out of. the watchman is SOOOO tiny. i have prob about 25 hermits and 5 sand sifting snalis or i think what most ppl call here the nasiurs? sorry about spelling. i also have one HUGE snail that the lsf sold to me he looks awsome but isnt a conch i do know that. then i just have about 3 reg snails that hang out on the glass. i also have one orange and white feather duster...but he was shy when i was taking the pic and on the colt coral you caint see but there is anather feather duster that took up residence there.a lot of ppl think that this is a huge bio load but my lvls always run great...oh yeah i also didnt mention the boxing crab he is SOOO little about the size of a pinki nail. and one emerald green crab thats just a hair biggger and the lawnmower blenny.but the hermits when they get done eating all the gunk like they have been some will go to my 3 gal and some will go back to the lfs for a credit.shew.sorry so long ***)

blondie_00

thanks guys all of my brightly colord corals are at the office. and the pollyps that i have are actually green but in the pic it looks brown. i still dont know what the large wite coral that is at the top of the tank is or the round one in between the colt coral and the xenia. but THANKS!! :jumping:

blondie_00

can any one identify what coral it is that looks like fingers that is white at the top of the tank and the brown coral between the xenia and colt coral you can see it really well in the last pic. then there is a single pic of the white one PLEASE HELP!!!

blondie_00

ok i know that my pic arent the best looking but is there someone out there that can identify the two corals? please?