pic of my 29 gallon

janet276

Here is my new 29 gallon reef tank only had it up for a few months working slowly to buy some corals and fishes.

emperor11

Originally Posted by Janet276
oops ok here it is i thought i had done it right think i got it now
Very interesting tank! For once, I actually think those decorations look pretty kewl. It would be awesome to get some star polyps or zoos to grow over those. Do you have any fish at all at this point? Keep us updated!

janet276

well that picture was taken almost a month ago i had a percula clown fish and a long tentacle anemone but i lost both of them when my kid turned off the power to the fish tank but i do have star polyps on both of the end rocks ill try to take a pic today to post it up for a more recent pic

janet276

tank looks a bit different but these are pics that i just took right now my star polyps, mushrooms and feather dusters and my cleaner shrimp

monalisa

Very cool!! I really like the aquascaping. How old is your tank?
Mine's a 37gal.
Lisa :happyfish

janet276

actually my fish tank has only been up since about march of this year and its funny me and my hubby came up with this ruin idea my kids broke the temple that we had so we got the best pieces and made this at the end the final product looked cool so we kept it the face was bought with the temple as a hiding spot for any fish that might have liked it.

janet276

does any one know what type pf mushroom it is that i have ? I have seen a few that look like it just no solid id for them.