pic of my Refugium. is it a good deal??

Hello so I got a Refugium today and im still new to the hobby but i know I should have one. what kind of light should be on it?
Is this a good deal got it for $75 its used.

you can use just about any type of light, i use just a 4500k swirly bulbs, but i here that people use submersable (sp) led's e with lots of success. By the way, i think you got a great deal on that sump, it looks really nice.

thank you. it has a top off thing too (I think) that is the black box in one of the chambers. the store wanted to sell me a light for $70 dollars i did not think i needed that but i dont know. I was happy to get it.
thank you for your help.
B

florida joe

Can you post a pic of your DT and its plumbing ? Why do you want to put rock in your refuge ? Is that a hole in the lower right front to back side of your refuge ? sorry answered my own question on the hole by looking at the pics.
IMO the setup is not very good for mud or sand. The way I see it is the water comes in on the left goes under the first partition. then over under and over again into the last partition. you would have to come up with a way to add mud or sand and still have this flow pattern. That being said post the pics I asked for and i am sure myself and others can help you work things out

jackri

I go with the "green" swirly 6700K standard bulb and reflector from Lowe's for my sump light. Bulb, refector with plug ran 15 bucks total and grows macro algae great.