Pic of my Tongan Yellow Leather

nm reef

WOW!! I like that....very nice.....frag that baby and I'll trade either a finger leather or a cabbage ...........info on where you got it?????I want one!!!! :cool:

predator

Lady get on the ground and shut up.
Buddy just put the coral in the bag and nobody gets hurt!!!

galina

To make an image in a post just click image in the instant ubb code buttons and a thing will pop up. Enter the link of the picture and click ok and baddabingbadaboom your set. I think a big problem no one can get thier pics to work is cause they use the link to the webshots community page. To get an images source, right click and go to properties. Copy the address and paste it into the box and there you go.

noodle

wow i like that leather very nice. How hard is to keep and what kind of lighting does it need. also how big is it and how much did u pay for it

ak_reefer

Hey Predator thats pretty funny. Galina thanks for the tip, now if I can just figure out how to size it. Noodle to answer your questions. Leathers are a rather hardy and great beginner coral. They like moderate light and water flow. The leather right now is about the size of large orange I guess. I paid 30.00 for it some may think that is high but you get what you pay for. I just hope my leather does not grow as fast as Mr Bubbles sponge J/K. I had to throw that in. :)