Pic of the monster

greatfullreefer

My Bristle worm out for a midnight walk, never seen both ends at once but im guessing 3 ft or more :) Not a coral eater so i leave it alone.

murph145

that is the biggest one ive ever seen!!!!
i only have lil ones in my tank i find them once in a while and ive never found one longer than an inch id be scared to death seeing that thing in my tank.....
it hasnt hurt anything?? wow!!!

T

thomas712

I've got a similar one. He also had never caused me any problems. This is showing about 6 or 7 inches of him.

T

tizzo

heebie-jeebies!!!
I'm not sleepin' tonight.:scared: :scared:

puffer32

Holy cow! Can that thing escape? I hope I don't ever see one of those bad boys in my tank, I would die! Looks to much like a snake:scared: :eek: :nervous:

liquidonyx

I know this is a usless reply, but holy $%&-. I've never seen one that big. I have a ton of 1/2 inch ones. shiver runs up spine!!!

masala4080

I think they look pretty cool. Great job. If I find one in my tank, he is stayin.:D until he starts to eat all my corals and inverts, if he does, then he is toast. That guy is awsome looking.

knots

So how do these guys get in your tank? Live rock, live sand, hitchhiker, I know you're not buying them. Now I want one.

E

eaglefan

Nice worm I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any in my tank. If you look up stevewest he pulled a 6 or 7 foot worm out of his tank it was unreal