pic of your 90's

tylerfear

what is everyone running for filtration? (if you have a sump what size) what lights? and anything you would do different if you would do different if you could do it all over again.
thanks just trying to get some ideas
tyler

devaji108

Hello every one In Colorado….
.here is my 90 gal reef! Only be up for about 7 months.
It has 50 lbs of LR +/ -
I heard there is a Colorado reek club? Anyone have info? I looking to trade and net work with other SWF lovers.
Here is what is the tank:
Yellow tang
Coral beauty angel
2 yellow tail damsels
Clown
2 pink lady dams.
Oh yea one snail of some kind I think it’s a nass.
The Dams. Were the cycling fish they seam to get a long ok. But I may take thm back to the LFS some day.
Getting in a couple of days:

10 blue leg crags
2 shrooms ployp green ricordea
Have been running odyssea PC 2 X 65 Watt 12k daylight and 2x actinic blue 65 W
But just upgraded to 2 x 175 20k HQI MH

20 gal sump w/ bio balls and jebo protein skimmer.
I also have a UV down there but not sure about running it w/ a reef ??
The 90 gal. is a good size not to big not to small. I also have a 125 FOWLR that I starting to stock. The pros of the 90 is the when I work on the tank I can lift of the canopy by my self! With the 125 I have to get help (it’s 6’ long and made from heavy wood)
One thing I would do diff. is really think about what you want in you tank. Look at the size of the fish you are planning to get; are you going to keep anemones?? Think it out it will save you $$ in the long run. I bought PCs then upgraded 4 months later to MH should have got the MH to begin with.

T

tizzo

thanks,
I have 4 maxi jet 900's on the red sea wavemaker. Plus one of those sweeping Azoo powerheads. My filtration is 180 pounds of LR. My mechanical filtration is a simple canister filter and shhh don't tell anyone, oh and an aqua C remora pro skimmer.... My bioload only consists of 6 fish (yt, clarkii, oscellaris, dwarf angel, clown goby and mandarin) duel 250 halides with VHO actinics...
Think that's all.

kingspade

Originally Posted by Tizzo
My 90...

tizzo SWEET Caps, and what the hell is that anemone??? i want one like that real bad

kingspade

Originally Posted by diablo
look at it now!!!!
diablo, is that a big carpet anemone?? that thing is huge!!! sweet tank btw

diablo

Originally Posted by KingSpade
diablo, is that a big carpet anemone?? that thing is huge!!! sweet tank btw
well it a huge green toadstool leather. my clown host in it