Picasso & Undulate triggers Vs. Choco Chip *

warlockgp

This is more of the right topic section.............
Would a Picasso Trigger and/or an Undulate trigger harm/go after a Choco Chip Star???

if you like dead fish get an undulated trigger, most insane fish iv'e ever seen, how many fish are trying to kill the rest of the tank before you let them out of the bag?

armageddon

I was trying to get my undulate to co-exist with a larger damsel. It was going fine until the other night he brutally assulted the damsel. I transferred it to my 10 where he died that night.
Andrew

trigger78

Originally posted by Armageddon
I was trying to get my undulate to co-exist with a larger damsel. It was going fine until the other night he brutally assulted the damsel. I transferred it to my 10 where he died that night.
Andrew

It's about time he got the damsel. You've had him in there quite a while. Atleast you gave him a slim chance! LOL

mudpup3090

UNDULATED TRIGERS ARE MEAN NASTY LITTLE THINGS YOU MAY WONT TO TRY A SMALE NIGER IF YOU RILLY WONT TO HAVE A TRIGER IN YOUR TANK

warlockgp

My 4 stripe damsel dissappear. Not even bones in the bottom of the tank.
I got flyers all over the neighborhood............

harlequinnut

Originally posted by Armageddon
Andrew

You just gave me an idea on how to get rid of an elusive damsel that I don't want!
J/K

Snakes'n'fish, your the first person I've heard of who can even keep a Undulated with out extreme aggression, what size is the fish and the tank?