Picassos Coming in the Mail! =)

reefer545

all three of my fish the ORA glow. I even have to feed my sixline seperately since it jumped ship and now lives in the third chamber of my filter. Lil bugger!! He seems to be just fine there. Hes been there over a month now. lol.

K

kat74

Originally Posted by REEFER545
I am sucker for any misbar clown. Those look very nice. I have a misbar I waited and waited and waited for. Congrats!!!
I've always thought your misbar was the cutest little thing ever! It reminds me of a na--- ORA clown with war paint on his cheek. Soooo cute!!~

R

regina13

those have very nice markings! I wish I could find a good set of picassos for a good price.

demartini

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

it's official! I ordered a pair of picassos from my LFS today. I already paid for them, so I'm definitely getting them this time lol The guy said they should be coming next friday!

demartini

I paid $260 for the pair. I decided to just buy them through my LFS because I didn't want to pay $310 for a pair through a website.

ford81502

good thing you didnt order from Indiana if the pet store was in clarksville they suck just my 2 cents. Clowns rule

reefer545

Originally Posted by KAT74
I've always thought your misbar was the cutest little thing ever! It reminds me of a na--- ORA clown with war paint on his cheek. Soooo cute!!~
Thanks. i never thougth of that. That is a great perception though!

K

kat74

Originally Posted by DeMartini
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

it's official! I ordered a pair of picassos from my LFS today. I already paid for them, so I'm definitely getting them this time lol The guy said they should be coming next friday!

Yayyyyy!!

Soooo happy for you, Lauren!!~ Definately post some pics when you get them settled in!

I didn't order that misbar pair from "that place", though they finally did tell me that they would part with them for $50 for the pair. Today, I saw the exact same pair on their website and they are asking $120 for them!

The store in Atlanta told me that they were going to place my misbar pair order on Monday and they should arrive the next day. So, if all goes well, I should have my pair by next Friday.

I told them that in particular, I was looking for a pair of misbars that looked more like a na--d clown with less complete bars. I'm crossing my fingers for some healthy cuties!

demartini

thank you! I will post TONS of pictures when they come! =)
I'm glad you were able to order them... we're getting our pairs on the same day!
you have to post pictures too!

demartini

Originally Posted by FORD81502
good thing you didnt order from Indiana if the pet store was in clarksville they suck just my 2 cents. Clowns rule
I'm not sure. They were really nice... Monty was helping me and he used to work for ****! I wish it would have worked out with them... oh well.

maelv

Lauren, okay here is my picasso....A little under two months. The black isn't thick, but it they are coming in...I feed ORA Glo, and hommemade stuff, which also has some ORA Glo in it as well. Is it an A or B type, Do you know?
When I first got it (10/31/2007)
Pics from today (12/20/2007)

maelv

Yes, I mix it up with ORA Glo and some home made stuff, but that also has some ORA Glo in it....got him eating out of my hand...and nipping at my finger....

demartini

Originally Posted by maelv
Yes, I mix it up with ORA Glo and some home made stuff, but that also has some ORA Glo in it....got him eating out of my hand...and nipping at my finger....
awww that's so cute!

demartini

Originally Posted by m0nk
I really like the looks of these picassos, makes me want a pair.

This was the pair I was originally going to get, but I was going to have to pay $80 for shipping, so I ended up getting another pair.
picassos are reallly cool looking fish!

maelv

Originally Posted by sepulatian
That is a beautiful clown!!
Thank you, I can't wait until the black really starts coming in...it will look sweet.
Originally Posted by DeMartini
awww that's so cute!
Thanks, the boys love it....they want to take their shot at feeding the fish and having it nip at their fingers...it is a trip actually....
Originally Posted by m0nk

I really like the looks of these picassos, makes me want a pair.
Yes I would like another one actually...and my LFS special ordered this guy for me....I had gone in to the store a couple of times asking about it...usually when they were really busy....so one day I stopped in and it was slow, he apologized and told me he never even heard of them or seen them. So I showed him the SWF picture before they had a min $$ order for them. And he said well let me see if I can match the price, called ORA right there and placed the order for me that day...two days later I have my Picasso and paid $95 + taxes.
A couple of weeks later another LFS opens up and advertises them for $150/each....INSANE....
But I would love to have another....maybe breed them in the future...LOL...I saw someone here had some Picasso babies

maelv

Made a small 22 second video of the little guy eating from my hand and nipping my other finger that was in the tank...excuse the reflection of the big head.