Pick One

wade163

if you could chose between a blue hippo or a yellow tang...which one would you chose. I have a 75 gallon...no reef. 2 green chromises, and 2 clowns, and serpent star...which one...I am really wanting a new fish

fenrir

When I finally get a tank big enough for a tang I want to get a Tamini Tang, I love the Orange on them contrasted to the brown. But if those where your only two choices I would go with the Yellow Tang.

fishpeep101

You can never go wrong with a yellow tang. I have a yellow tang in my tank and everyone that sees him always compliments him over and over.
Jennifer

reefmate75

yellows are better sueted for a 75, blue hippos like to pick at alot more rock then yellows, but if you had a larger tank then blue hippo is what i prefer

rotarygeek

Blue hippo for sure, finding nemo lol... but no, in reality, i would choose the one that you can care for and provide for best.

fishpeep101

I wouldn't do both in a 75. You might think this sounds crazy, but I four fish in my 100 gallon and I wouldn't put anymore in there even if I could. I like fewer fish in the tank, it adds to the tank IMO. I still say the yellow though!

Jennifer