pick suberbowl teams and who wins

kowaleski

doesn't seem many people have faith for the Ravens to beat the Steelers- I think Rothhfhhdbn afbhf ( whatever) is going to throw a bunch of picks agains't the Raven D The question will be can the Ravens offense score- I think the defense will at least have one touchdown

95harley

Originally Posted by kowaleski
http:///forum/post/2911505
doesn't seem many people have faith for the Ravens to beat the Steelers- I think Rothhfhhdbn afbhf ( whatever) is going to throw a bunch of picks agains't the Raven D The question will be can the Ravens offense score- I think the defense will at least have one touchdown

From your lips to gods ears!

lion_crazz

All the defense of the Ravens has to do is put a little pressure on Roethlisberger and he will fall down and play the injury card like he has so many times this season. That guy is just another injury waiting to happen. I swear, he does it to look tough or for sympathy when he loses. I blame that as one of the reasons the Chargers lost. They could not pressure Roethlisberger, which is unfathomable because the guy holds onto the ball for so darn long.
Plus, there is no way that Willie Parker is running that well on the Ravens defense.
The only way I can see Pittsburgh winning is if the Ravens defense is without Terrell Suggs. That guy is a monster. Plus, Ed Reed (the man who SHOULD have won Defensive MVP) can barely make a tackle because he is so hurt. His injury is going to make a significant difference, I believe.

noah's nemo

All Pa. Superbowl! GO STEELERS!
Not too long ago the Giants ran for over 200 on the Ravens,they are tired unrested and injured,fast Willie is back to Superbowl form,watch him break some Sunday....

mgatdog

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/2912140
All Pa. Superbowl! GO STEELERS!
Not too long ago the Giants ran for over 200 on the Ravens,they are tired unrested and injured,fast Willie is back to Superbowl form,watch him break some Sunday....
+++++1 GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

95harley

Bump for the Ravens! What's our name?
Here we come, so have your terrible towels ready to wipe those Steeler tears away.
Just like Titan's blue tear soaked towels....LOL

flower1459

I would LOVE to see an all PA Superbowl, however, I think it's gonna be Arizona/Pittsburgh.
LET'S GO STEELERS!!! (and Pens!
)

dobber1111

I would love to see the Cards have a great game and win. I'm from St. Louis and have watched this extremely dedicated (albeit fickle) town go from a could-care-less attitude about Warner to "Ya know I hope the Cards go all the way, just for Warner". And of course the struggles this town has had with the Cardinals franchise and the Bidwell fiasco, is LEGENDARY.
Er... at least in St. Louis. Anyway in keeping with the fickle attitude my town is known for, I have not followed my football much this year (Uh... The Rams, anyone?
) So, I got my chips on the Cards.