Pick the stock list for my "Nano Aggressive"

hammerhed7

I have had an idea for a while of doing a "Nano Aggressive" tank, not really a nano it's a 75 gallon but I would be adding smaller aggressive fish such as
Maroon Clown
Bluespot Puffer
Dwarf Lion
Flame Angel
Etc.
Anyone have a tank like this? Any other ideas?
I am also considering doing a species only tank with it for an undulated trigger. Any thoughts on this?

hammerhed7

I am leaning toward the undy myself, I should have thing going in the next week or so, I will get some pics on when I do. How fast do Undy's grow, should I look for a larger size and avoid Juvi's?

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by Hammerhed7
http:///forum/post/2468205
I am leaning toward the undy myself, I should have thing going in the next week or so, I will get some pics on when I do. How fast do Undy's grow, should I look for a larger size and avoid Juvi's?
Very similar to a Huma, which in my opinion is fairly slow, they don't get huge like a clown or blueline...12 inch Max, probably 7 or 8 in your 75.

hammerhed7

Wow surprised to see so many votes for the undy, They are usually available in my area as returns to the lfs after they decimate their tankmates, and returned as "psychos". I would only consider it as a species tank, and it is the only logical trigger choise as a 75 will eventually be too small for a queen, or clown trigger, and would only lead to me getting another 200+ gallon tank

shrimpi

dont know if you are interested but there is a dwarf golden moray on

[hr]
right now for like 150 bucks :) Thats a killer price
Good Luck!
Oh, I would go with the fuzzy dwarf lion. Tons of personality and 'aggressive' lol.
Jess
here was mine:

hammerhed7

nice looking dwarf Upon further consideration I am going to do either an Undulated species, or a frog fish/Rhino tank. Just looking for something different, I already have my aggressive tank with 2 volitans, tusk, tang, etc

kjr_trig

Sounds like you are just waiting on an Undy...I'm jealous, they had a great one at a LFS here about 4 inch, I watched him for about 15 mins while I waited for my rock to be ready....So entertaining

N

nereef

nice lookin' guy, shrimpi. i would go with the clown, lion, angel, puffer.

hammerhed7

I am also a huge lion fan, but after much consideration, and even a double dare I am going with the undy. Might even let you guys ship me your nasty little damsels when you catch them so they can get a taste of their own medicine