picked up a few new things today

puffer32

As far as the PB, hey you gotta gamble once in awhile. One of my main reasons for getting a 150 DT was to keep one of these beauties. So ok, it didn't work out, but sometimes you gotta risk it. I am now trying to keep a large queen anthias, won't even post pics until i get him to start eating something besides cyclopeeze
. I knew going in this fish is tough, but sometimes you just gotta take that chance

Good luck with that gorgous tang

murph145

goingpoor... thats a rose bubble anemone that lost its bubbles lol its cool always stays in place and my clarki loves it
puffer... yeah its an awesome fish i just hope i can get it to eat something very soon its so healthy i just dont want anything to happen to it.... i took my trigger out and am trying to sell it becuz it was harrasing the PBT.... id rather have the PBT than the pink tail trigger its a pig anyways

monalisa

If I had a large enough tank, a powder blue would definitely be my tang of choice...he's beautiful!!
Just wondering though, is there something wrong with that yellow tang in the second picture of post #9? He looks kinda thin.
Your tank rocks Murph...I could only dream of having something like that.
Lisa :happyfish

puffer32

Originally Posted by murph145
goingpoor... thats a rose bubble anemone that lost its bubbles lol its cool always stays in place and my clarki loves it
puffer... yeah its an awesome fish i just hope i can get it to eat something very soon its so healthy i just dont want anything to happen to it.... i took my trigger out and am trying to sell it becuz it was harrasing the PBT.... id rather have the PBT than the pink tail trigger its a pig anyways
I would take out ANY fish thats harrassing that PBT, smart move
Keep us updated on your tang. Mine only ate Live brine and nori the first couple of days. Hows the yellow doing? In some of your pics he looks really thin :notsure: Possibly the angle in the next to last pic.

murph145

yeah one of the yellows is pretty darn thin but i feed them everyday and hes always eating so i dont get it.... the other one is fine... i dunno im guna try feeding more now that the pink tails in the sump.... the pink tail would eat anything b4 other fish could get it so now they have a better chance at food i think

puffer32

Good idea. I would also soak the food in some garlic juice, especially the PBT food to hopefully prevent ich on him, and get that YT to eat more

murph145

thanks yeah that poor leather ate the big one for some mysterious reason i cant figure out>?
supermans got an issue already viper i think im guna have to frag it up tomorrow its got a section in the center thats losing tissue i have no idea why this happened from the last shipment they had in at the wholesalers too thats y i didnt get one last time but man if this one goes im guna be ticked off a lil

scotts

That tang is BEAUTIFUL! I was thinking about getting one but after reading this I am glad I have not done it yet. But if anyone can make it work you can.