Picked up a new one.....

Velvet fairy wrasse, got him today thanks to some suggestions from you guys. Anyways I really like this little guy and he is already eating 2 hours after getting home. Oh yeah I got him for free too!! I also ordered a retro MH set-up 2, 400 watt 20k, (also very excited installing next week) but he said I spent enough to have him for free lol.
Only question is SWF says they need to be fed 3-4 times a day, LFS said like everyone else every other day. How much do you guys feed yours?

detguy313

you can get by with one feeding a day i feed mine twice a day though...in velvet fairy which one are you talking about??..is it cirrhilabrus luteovittatus or c. rubrisquamis...the first i see called velvet fairy and the later i see called red velvet...the reason i am asking is that c. luteovittatus are known to be very aggressive fairy wrasses i kept two and both were very mean and i could not add any other wrasses after that...but anyways good luck on the new fish fairy and flasher wrasses are by far my favorite fish!!