Picking up my black percs Fri. any tips?

sac10918

Yeah, I saw your other post and it does look as if you are maxed out. Dont worry though, every body who does saltwater wants to upgrade and they usually do! I am sure you will get some in the future! But I am glad to see you are not pushing it by adding the clowns.
saltn00b-- I am not sure if I would consider the saddle backs more agressive as I have never owned any other type of clown. The female is a bit bossy, but I think its just because she is a girl. The male, maximus, is pretty sweet and friendly.

N

n_sarno

Halo.. where r u going to get the Black clowns?
I've been wanting to get one.. they have some at beyond the reef in schaumburg but they are $45.00 and they arent all that black.. they dont really look that cool..
Just curiuos 2 bad I dont have room for them. :-(

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
Halo.. where r u going to get the Black clowns?
I've been wanting to get one.. they have some at beyond the reef in schaumburg but they are $45.00 and they arent all that black.. they dont really look that cool..
Just curiuos 2 bad I dont have room for them. :-(
well i got em at advanced for 50! each i thought it was really high but i had a gift certificate so thats why

R

reefdom

riccio,
Where can I get black perc's? I love you pic.. I have a RBTA and want to drop a clown or pair, I was going for the fire clown but now maybe I cahnged my mind...