pics fish

justinx

The first two are pretty funny, it looks like they are racing! (in a muffled microphone voice) " . . . . . and the regal tang is ahead by a nose, but the yellow tang is nipping at his gill flaps . . . . BUT WAIT!!! here comes the mated clowns closing in the gap!!!! ITS GONNA BE CLOSE! "
Yeah, I am a big nerd . . . I know. My girlfriend tells me so all the time!:D

lurch694u

Did you follow the CBS morning show advice and put all those fish in a 5 gallon? Thats the new standard according to tetra.:p

norbert

All the fish that you se are about 1.5"
I have no more than 13 " of fish in 75g
How long will it take for the fish to double in length?

dfishh

yea, nice pics and all, but id remove at least 2 tangs now, maybe 3. first of all, they will outgrow soon, specially the regals. also i dont think yellow tangs or many other tangs do well with other. sorry to bring it to u. u wil be fine for a litle, but hten ull be surprised wen ur regals r 2x the size, and naso 2.
DAVE

norbert

Originally posted by DfishH
yea, nice pics and all, but id remove at least 2 tangs now, maybe 3. first of all, they will outgrow soon, specially the regals. also i dont think yellow tangs or many other tangs do well with other. sorry to bring it to u. u wil be fine for a litle, but hten ull be surprised wen ur regals r 2x the size, and naso 2.
DAVE

How long before the blue tangs, yellow tang and Naso to double in lenght?
Thanks
Norbert

melissa v.

LOOK OUT YOU ARE BEING HIT BY THE TANG POLICE:D (NOT ME)
Sorry i don't know about your tangs but i bought a sailfin tang that will get to about 6 to 8 inches in length, when i bought her she was about 3/4 of an inch long she is now about an inch and a half long and i have had her for 8 months, so they mine has grown slowly.
Melissa V.