enjoy!
duncans:

rics with hair algae:

zoas and gsp growing out of control:

more zoas and gsp:

fts with nova pro 6x54w (ati and giesemann bulbs):

72 gallon bowfront:

janastasio

Such a beautiful tank, NYCBob. I know you have mentioned before that you use t-5 lighting. What brand fixture are you using? I'm also curious what kind of bulbs. My Nova Pro fixture is just turning a year old, so I will need new bulbs most likely by this summer. Trying to plan (aka budget) now!

nycbob

hey thanx for all the kind comments. its been up for 19-20 months. its under nova pro 6x54w with ati and gieseman bulbs. i am in the process of converting my other fowlr into a reef too, but am having some bryopsis issue. it eventually should be taken care of. its just a simple hob octopus skimmer.

gatorzone19

Can I ask you what treatment you are going to use to kill the bryoposis?
Because I am battling it right now and alot of water changes do not even phase it.

nycbob

my bryopsis in my fowlr only started getting worst after my sailfin tang died 2-3 month ago. i am gonna get another one to see if it will help. i am also pulling them out as i am doing water change. i am not going to completely eliminate it, but will control it somewhat. my bryopsis started when i bought some live rocks online 8 months ago.

janastasio

Have you had your bulbs long? I like the coloration on your tank, and your coral certainly seems extremely happy! What type of ATI, geisman are they, ie: actinic, midday, aquablue, ect??? Thanks!

frogdog

very nice!
Im having a hard time finding colorful zoos in my area. looks like i'll be ordering online >,<

nycbob

i think its gieseman/ati midlight, pro-color, aquablue and actinics. the bulbs i had it since 4/08, so its fairly new. the zoas, i actually ordered them from this drs site as a frag pack for $60 a long time ago..