nycbob

flame angel:

derasa clam:

fts:

black sailfin blenny, dont get it unless u r ok with it eating ur acros:

my 1st fish, clownfish of 3 years.

T

tiny

Beautiful pics. Do you mind me asking how you get such good pictures. I can't get one good picture of my tank.

spanko

One of my favorite tanks on the site. Your leathers polyp extension is just amazing.

nycbob

Originally Posted by Tiny
http:///forum/post/3058336
Beautiful pics. Do you mind me asking how you get such good pictures. I can't get one good picture of my tank.
thanx. i am using the canon rebel xti with 50mm macro lens.

trikonreef

VERY NICE!!!!!!!
Love the wrasse! we have one and our 4 year old named him Quagmire! hard to get pics of him tough. he doesnt like the paprazzi! lol

~Trikonreef's Wife~

woody189

Amazing tank.
I don't get how you decide where to put everything.
EVerything is so close together. Was everything spaced out in the beginning? Like, did you have everything separated, and the reason they are all so close is because they grew out?
I have only a few frags, but I don't see how you can thing "okay, this will look good over here" when you have so much stuff. How do you know what is safe near what?? Are certain things just not safe, and they duke it out, and the winner lives??
You've got skills.

fishkid13

Originally Posted by woody189
http:///forum/post/3065957
Amazing tank.
I don't get how you decide where to put everything.
EVerything is so close together. Was everything spaced out in the beginning? Like, did you have everything separated, and the reason they are all so close is because they grew out?
I have only a few frags, but I don't see how you can thing "okay, this will look good over here" when you have so much stuff. How do you know what is safe near what?? Are certain things just not safe, and they duke it out, and the winner lives??
You've got skills.
I wonder about that too. How can they get their tanks so "perfect" looking?