pics of my 10 gallon nano

vibe

and my green striped shroom that budded the first month i got him, and i found another bud this morning.

vibe

well, currently im running an emperor 280 (built for 50 gallon tanks). so i get about 4X the filtration i really need! which is great because with such a small tank i dont need to by any power heads or maxi jets because my emperor provides all the current (its pretty good current to).
my lights are the new CSL moon-lite hood. its a 2X40 watt PC fixture, 1 10k bulb and 1 ultra blue atinic. 8 watts per gallon (if you go by that rule. i dont). it has a built in fan, 2 seperate ballasts to imitate a dawn/dusk effect, a built in 1 watt moon lite, and heat resistant housing. its actually a very nice looking light. i tought a big thing like that would kill the look of my tank, but i was wrong it improved it! made all my corals come back to life and now i can get the corals that i always wanted before.
if you guys have anymore questions just ask:yes:

cimpow137

how much did the whole lighting thing cost you? cuz i need better lights and i love the look of your tank and i am thinking of getting something similar to yours or something...

vibe

well i bought this from a guy i know at a store by me. i got it for $126 monies. a very good price indeed. you can also get them from a web site i know of. if you want it tell me and give me your e-mail and ill send it to you.