pics of my 125 FINALLY!!

scarface

ok its nothing to get crazy about but here are a couple of pics of my tank...will be putting more up soon

jam1e

I really like your tank .. you should put a little more live rock in there though .. did i say a little? a meant a lot .. but other than that looks awesome!

scarface

its a 125..but yeah the live rock will come just didnt have the $$$ to put it all down...that rock came out of my old 30 gallon tank...its amazing to see how the this tank just swallowed the rocks...i paid for the tank, stand and canopy $700, the guy was just wanting to unload it....my lfs gave me the lead because they sold it to him about 2 weeks ago...but all the live stock, rock and most of the sand is from my little old 30 gallon tank!

emmitt

Originally Posted by WangoTango
is that the AGA "classic mission series" stand and canopy? looks great!

I believe it is.
Very nice tank, strongly considered that exact stand. Looks nice and clean!

p.s.- would look really nice with a black or blue background

scarface

thanks everyone for all the great comments...yes it is the AGA..u know whats funny i was at the lfs today and i got some other stuff and i forgot to get the blue background paper..oh well there will probably be a next time!

scarface

no not a bow front it would have been extremely nice lol...as far as a naso i know the pics are small with the fish but in the first pic right behind the hippo....i have a hippo, naso, yellow which is not in the pic and a kole with 2 perc clowns which are laying eggs by the way :jumping:

iseayou

Absolutely georgeous. I can't wait to upgrade my tank to 125,135 or 150. Not sure which size to go with. I currently run a 75g 20refuge setup. What kind of lighting do you have under you're canopy? Looks great.

scarface

I have power compacts which Ill probably be upgrading to some MH's in the near future, just cause I want to keep some clams, but right now the light is more than enough, all my corals are thriving......
:cheer: