pics of my 125g FOWLR

pogi pants

Here's my tank that I eventually want to try Coral with (after I get my T5's)
Let me know what you think.

I couldn't find my Foxface tonight. He's scared all the time. he's still pretty new.
I've got a little bit of Redslime algae right now, but i'll be getting some power heads to increase water flow to help stop that. I also have that ugly brown algae growing. Hopefully that will go away with some snails. I'll be adding calcium and magnesium for coraline and coral, so that way it won't look so brown.
I'd really like some of your opinions and ideas.
Thanks.

pogi pants

thanks guys.
rbrockm1, it's not a fuzzy dwarf it's an antenetta lion. haha.

So what do u guys think about me doing coral in this tank?

psusocr1

you wont have a good cleanup crew, since you have that puffer, which you might need since your getting some cyano... dont let it spread!

pogi pants

yeah, i know what you mean. i'm going to buy a whole bunch of snails, and hopefully they'll get the job done before they all get eaten

vanos

Nice tank pics. How much sand do you have in there? I have some red slime algae that I can't seem to get rid of, it always grows on the right side of my tank on the sand.

pogi pants

I've got 3 bags of sand in there. you can't see it, but there's a sand-sifting starfish buried in there. from what i've heard is that the redslime algae grows where the water flow is poor. i'm getting some powerheads to take care of the water flow.