Pics of my 150 , finally got afew corals.

puffer32

Went alittle crazy, but got some good deals.. DAS tank, with 25 gal sump/fuge, 125 lbs of LR T5 lighting. Opinions please!

joker_ca

ur using just T5's to light ur tank, how many bulbs do u have? Also what kind of corals do u have?

puffer32

I am only running 4, 48 Inch, 10K T5's in the middle of the tank (tank is 56 inches long) On each end I have acentic 240 NO flourecent lighting that came with the tank LFS says my lighting is equal to over 600 watts, same lighting he uses in his DT. Not sure what the purpleish tree is in my tank, lfs had no idea. I have 3 leathers, 2 are finger and the other is a toadstool, green and yellow polops, several shrooms and some pulsing xenia. I had to move everything down because they were getting to much light, and are doing great now towards the bottom. Everything has grown alot in just a month. I am sure i can get some lps and they will do fine, once i build my rock up higher.

saltwater8

Hi!
Is your flame angel REALLY red, or is that the lighting?
I am having a hard time finding a REALLY red flame angel...

puffer32

Originally Posted by Saltwater8
Hi!
Is your flame angel REALLY red, or is that the lighting?
I am having a hard time finding a REALLY red flame angel...

He is the darkest orange i have ever seen, but not red. He was alone in a tank next to abunch of orange flames, his price tag was abit higher because of his coloring, didn't want to pay the difference, but I have been looking a long time for one with his coloring.

3m

curious as to what the tank set you back $ wise. if you dont want to say it public you can PM me.

puffer32

Originally Posted by 3M
curious as to what the tank set you back $ wise. if you dont want to say it public you can PM me.
I believe it was about 1500 for everything except lights.