Pics of my 3 gal pico. Post what you think.

A

alexmir

I love the zoos! but dont 2 spot gobies live off the detrius in the sand. Ive read that often times they starve in systems because there is not enough food for them to eat out of the sand.

T

tizzo

Good grief I don't have the guts to even TRY a tank that small. I'm to scared of temp fluxes.
Today in my "fish room" my 150 had the chiller on and my 20 had the heater on.

I don't know what I would do with that thing!!
But yours is nice.

N

nemo_66

very cool, a lil dirty tho. lol. i know how it is, the only time my tank is clean is when guests are here. lol (but not abused at all.)
i want to setup a tank just like that, but im too busy with my 58 gallon.
how much for did you get the tank, filter and light (im sure it came as a set right?)

grabbitt

Originally Posted by nycbob
http:///forum/post/2570091
changing water in that tank must be a chore.
It's actually not that bad (for me, at least). I have a 3 gallon pico as well (will be posting pics tomorrow
). I change about half a gallon every week and it seems to be working well.

blackjacktang

Here is an update!!! Sorry but the zoanthid died a little back of a fungal infection. Sorry the tank has some salt on the tank walls.
Pic1 Xenia
Pic 2 Clownfish
pic 3 Candy cane
Pic 4 Xenia that reproduced from the adult one
pic 5 Hitchiker feather dusters
pic 6 full tank shot

beenbag497

dude thats an awesome looking tank!!it makes me want to start back up my 3 gallon......u no wat i think i will
oh and by the way how big is that clown and how does he do in a tank that size?

blackjacktang

My clwon is about 2 inches long and he likes to swim throgh the xenia
That xenai there used to be 1 small xenia. Now I have 6 xenias. They look like there spliting again so I will say by thursday or friday i will have 8.