my tanks been up for 5 months and im taking it kinda slow.... fish list is
2 perc clowns
1 yellow watchman goby
1 cleaner shrimp
1 scooter blenny
snails
crabs
emerald crab
i know the back of my tank is wet and i plan to dry it off but here is my tank so far and yea i have 2 different kind of lights the ones on the left are ones im getting rid of but cant afford the ones like i got on the right yet so im just going half and half right now... i dont even know what kind of lights those are on the right side.... lol

T

tampausmc

looks good....you did a good job with the aquascaping......i would recommend more LR though.....i like huge piles of LR....but that's just my opinion...or instead of stretching the rock you have across the whole tank, you could pile it up more towards one point and make a full out cave....and then you'd have alot of open sandbed which looks nice too.....actually ya i like my second idea more.....that's just my opinion though
good looking tank though

lion_crazz

I think it looks very nice, but I too feel that you could use more live rock to make it a little more full looking.

agent707

Originally Posted by ANTHONY17
i know the back of my tank is wet and i plan to dry it off ....
If that is a background film you are using, what you want to do is remove it, apply soapy water to it (and the back of the tank) and press it on the tank... then squeegy the air bubbles out. Looks fantastic that way.
About the live rock. Don't let anyone pressure you into getting more. If you're happy with it, then leave it be. I think it looks fine.
But when you start threads like this one, you're opening yourself up for such comments/opinions. ***)

cmiles

Looks great, Love the rockwork. Are you going with a reef or fish only? You may decide to get more rock if you are going reef so you will have lots of places to put corals.

anthony17

But when you start threads like this one, you're opening yourself up for such comments/opinions.
yes i want all the comments/opinions i can get... good or bad.... its cool with me... all its gunna do in my opinion is make me better and have a nicer looking tank....
and as of right now its just gunna be a FOWLR maybe later in the future if i have some money ill switch over to a reef tank. but it seems like keeping a reef tank is really hard.. like a FOWLR is really simple and for being in school working and sports thats all the time i have for right now....
but thanks for all the post's and keep them coming if possible...

anthony17

yes my clown fish like swimming through every little space they can, my YWG likes going from every little "burrow" that he has dug up under every rock and my scooter likes going every where he can he even burries himself when the lights go out!!!!