pics of my 6 day old tank

scorphntr

moved this tank from So Cal to Arizona.
Still need to get the water right before I start adding inverts.

mbrands

Scorphntr - How new are you to Arizona? I doubt you'll find much in the way of an LFS in Queen Creek, but About The Reef in Tempe is great should you need to find a good shop. I think I've been to all of them in the Phoenix area and their store always looks great, plus the employees are knowledgable and friendly! :D

scorphntr

I transported as much water as I could from So Cal( a little more than half) added the rest with dechlorinated tap water. I know it was dumb of me, newb mistake. Did a 10 gallon water change with R/O water.
I have been in AZ for about 13 years. Just moved out to Queen Creek with my new bride. Lived in Mesa for 12 years before I got married.
60 Gallon Tank in case you were wondering.
Nitrates still high, just have to be patient.
I have been in "About the Reef" 2 times since I got the tank. They seem like they know their stuff.
"About the reef" is on my way home from work so I will make that my fav. LFS. By far the best selection of fish and inverts I have seen in the PHX area.
Pets inc, and Aquarium Arts are the closest to me that have knowledgable staff.
Awsome to know I have a fellow refer in my hood! LOL
If your interested in seeing a very nice tank, check out the Mesa Community College Biology buildings tank. Very nice!