Pics of my 600 Gallon Being Installed!!!!

frank2005

Hey everyone just thought id share with you the pics of my 470 gallon tank being installed with 125 gallon sump/refugium...ordered this about 6 months ago and it finally came today....cant wait to get this thing up and going....comments are welcome....

drew2005

Nice tank! Good luck with it. Keep the pics coming. Damm i wish i had room for a tank that size.

frank2005

ive decided to make this my journal type thing...and keep updating this as my tank gets set up and post pics of the fish and corals i get so if your interested keep looking for this board...

alyssia

Originally Posted by drew2005
Nice tank! Good luck with it. Keep the pics coming. Damm i wish i had room for a tank that size.

I wish I had the MONEY for a tank that size lol :jumping:

frank2005

yeah its the same guy that was my work that he was building then minus the tank....and yeah it did cost a small fortune

frank2005

nope i had just added that addition that you see it in...so the floor was a concrete slab....yeah im really excited...the 1000 lbs of live rock have to cycle for another week before i can start adding the sand and water into the tank...

zanoshanox

Thats insane dude! I wish i coudl afford that! Im assuming you had it custom designed? Anwyays, it looks awesome and we cant wait to see it when its set up!

wangotango

that will make for one heck of a reef!
have any idea of what fish and stuff you're gonna put in there? and what about lights? im looking forward to seeing it finished.

jester805

Originally Posted by WangoTango
that will make for one heck of a reef!
have any idea of what fish and stuff you're gonna put in there? and what about lights? im looking forward to seeing it finished.

Awesome looking setup. I'm also curious about the stock & lighting.

jam marine

Frank,that is really sweet,you are going to have a great time putting that together,in the end when its all done and you are enjoying it,you will forget about what it all cost,because guess what, it will be all worth it in the end :cheer: