pics of my latest additions..tell me what you think

zman

just recently bought some things from SWF.com and from a LFS tell me what you think......the little BTA and the hairy mushrooms were from the LFS on the same rock for $40 which i didn't think was a bad deal.......hope you like........here is my pink tip

zman

little BTA, this guy wasn't doing so well when i first got him...was all shrivelled up and would move to a new spot where better flow was. but now he is moving around.....i am so relieved.

zman

oh yeah i also got a porcelain crab and a horse shoe crab, but i couldn't get a pic of them........hope you like the pics!!

kpk

Nice pics, like the fridmani and the pink tip haitan. Everyting is nice of coarse.

rwhite

All very cool
Quick question for ya: It appears you have the Hairy shrooms high in the tank, what kind of lighting do you have? We have 6 H. shrooms and they liked it med/low in tank with 4 x 65w pcs. We had moved them to a higher location recently when we added some new corals and after say 2 weeks I could tell they HATED it. They wouldnt open as large, started expelling "stuff" (no idea what the sci. name would be). Anyway, JME and want to help out.

zman

right now im running a low watt 10k 50/50, but i just purchased a 2x65 watt pc, im gonna see how they do in that. I will keep you updated on how they do. the reason i am upgrading is because i just bought some ricordea polyps and i heard that setup i am getting will work best.

zman

i got 20 lbs of white live sand and 10 lbs of black decorative sand mixed together for a salt and pepper look