pics of my new 250 hexagon

ifirefight

VERY cool!! More info please. (manufacter,glass or acrylic,equipment,lighting) Do you have any side shots? AND I see a LARGE tank in the background I think?????

bioneck47

Here are some more pics. The tank was custom built from a company in Dallas, TX. The naso and emperor are currently in my quarantine tank and will be in the dt soon!

H

heart & sole

Wow thats a nice tank...love your puffers and emperor

bioneck47

Price tag for everything which includes tank, stand, canopy,custom sump, pumps, excluding the skimmer was just over $3000.00. I didn't buy their skimmer because the total would have been over $4000.00 for a bubble king (which is the only skimmer that they use) so I went with the MSX 250 from PM for half the price. The tank is acrylic, and it was made by the same company that made a 3000 gal tank for Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys which is pretty cool. The demensions are just over fifty inches from flat to flat and sixty five inches tall.
Live Stock:
8" Guineafowl puffer
10" porcupine
Blue jaw trig
pink tail trig
Kole tang
blue hippo
sailfin tang
niger trig
and comming soon are an emperor and naso tang which are in quarantine

Holy god. That porc is like Chuck Norris compared to mine. Did you buy him show size or did you raise him? If so how long did it take?

bioneck47

I actually just bought the porcupine puffer last week. He is a little smaller than a football and he blows up to the size of a basketball! He loves hermit crabs, he eats them like sunflower seeds. I'm gonna try and add a video of him soon.

azfishgal

I think a hexagon (or circle) is the way to go when you have a FOWLR aggressive tank. Those fish can just swim non stop with that set up. Very cool!!!
Can't wait to see the Naso and Emperor in the DT (which are btw my two favorite fish).

jaymz

Did you forget the Dogface puffer in that stock list. Im pretty sure I see one in the second picture. Just an observation

Beautiful Tank.

Plan on an adding an eel?