Pics of my new rainbow acan

ebob954

I paid $50 for them and also got 6+cinnamon polyp rock, and a one head frag of a duncan. My friend has a warehouse the he sells coral and i guess he was mad at his boss. So he basically just gave it to me.

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by ebob954
http:///forum/post/2992653
I paid $50 for them and also got 6+cinnamon polyp rock, and a one head frag of a duncan. My friend has a warehouse the he sells coral and i guess he was mad at his boss. So he basically just gave it to me.

WOW! That's something to brag about for sure! You're so lucky
Good luck with it, it looks good now.

ebob954

Yea I have been bragging a little too much. They are fully opened today. Im not sure of what kind of rainbow they are. They look like skittles.

petjunkie

They are nice but I wouldn't call them "rainbow" by any stretch. Up here we call those green. Rainbows should have many different colors and is mostly a selling point to jack up the price. Great price for all you got though. Lucky to have a friend that hooks you up.

ebob954

Yea, well they are deffintly rainbow acan. The picture doesnt do this coral justice. That was right when i got home the picture was taken. They dont just have green on them. The center is like neon green. theres yellow, orange,pink,and red. I would call that rainbow. I will try to get a better pic. Dont hate!