pics of my office aquarium

raedyaghnam

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2837237
how aggressive is he? would one do ok in a large community tank? cause thats my next project once i finish the build im workin on right now is a large fowlr tank.
hi is not agressive at all...on the contrary he seems to be very shy when first introduced...he might even take a few weeks before he starts going out in the open....He would do fine if he is one of the first introduced..some agressive fish have been known to nip at his tail but eventually will get used to him as was the case with my tank....he make a great addition and a spectacle to look at...
Post some pics of the build...would love to see it...

mboswell1982

it'll be next summer before i do that build, but if you look in the fish only section, you'll see the build im planning first, its gonna be a pain, but it should be really neat once i get it set up an runnin. and if i can find em at a decent price, i might even go with 33 longs over the 20 longs :p but the cheapest ive been able to find them is 109.99, such a rip off for a tank that size lol

deejeff442

thanks for the info
you made up my mind folr tank
now i just have to make up my mind of either emporer or annularis angel.
i am still trying to see if any butterfly fish are safe with the leathers.
hope to see your sump soon

mr_x

looks good!. it's odd that a 250 gallon tank would have a single overflow. what are the dimensions? is it a 5' tank?

culp

Do you take care of the tank yourself or do you pay for a crew to service the tank?
and what type of filter do you use on that tank?

stanlalee

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2837883
looks good!. it's odd that a 250 gallon tank would have a single overflow. what are the dimensions? is it a 5' tank?
I'll go ahead and be the first to outright throw the BS or prove it with more full shot pics and demensions. I can see the leg of the light fixture in the left top corner, I can see the tank is not that deep so unless that overflow is off center and there's a whole lot more tank to the right OR there's another one and thats only half the tank there is no way thats a 250g. I mean come on I can scale the size of the chromis, clown and koralia's if nothing else and see that tank is not unusually deep nor tall so unless its about 8 or 9ft its no 250g.

jtt

what are you using for a clean up crew?
man, i wish they would get a tank at my office...

madwabbit23

Saka Bra said it correctly, Im absolutely amazed that your angels havent gotten into a bite and chew contest.
I had a Queen and an Emperor in a 200g ...after a few months I had to split em up. No idea how you are making it work, but good job.