Pics of my tank

slobound

You guys always share great pics of your tanks... here are some of mine from a few months ago... hopefully this works, first time.

richard rendos

Nice tank. Are those Ocean currents wavemakers in the corners attached to the return lines? If so, do you like them?

slobound

Thanks for the compliments on my tank, it's kinda been my obsession for the past year or so. They are not the ocean currents powerheads... actually, kinda funny but they are jerry-rigged from a sprinkler housing and hooked up to my return pumps. I now have three maxijet 1200's as well.
The pink flower thing is a candy cane coral... it's great if you've got room to put it in your tank. Thanks again...

chem-e

Very nice tank Slobound.
I had a question about the fire shrimps. I thought that two fire shrimps wouldn't get along. How are yours doing? Do they ever fight?
I had one before and thought about getting a second because I really liked them. Unfortunately, it didn't make it when I had to move my tank.

slobound

I haven't had any problems with my 2 fire shrimp being together. I can honestly say they never fight... they actually stick together pretty much all day.

nm reef

Sweet looking system...thanks for the look at what is obviously a well maintained / stable / mature reef...good job!!!:cool: