pics of some BIG, wild 'fish'....

liontamer

If i were in one of those cages, i dunno if id be shaking from the shark itself, or the cold water. But man, you still gotta have come big cahunas to do sumthing like that, even in a cage. Then again, Chris and SteveO DID jump on top of one on Wildboys
Crazy aholes. Nice pics.

tru conch

doing a cage dive with great whites is on my "to do" list.
croc hunter if you could post any info (where, cost, etc) i would be super stoked
thanks for sharing the pics

yellowtail

Originally posted by Liontamer
Then again, Chris and SteveO DID jump on top of one on Wildboys
Crazy aholes. Nice pics.

ya,without a cage.those guys are the craziest people ever.

Hi all!
Wow, I hadnt checked back here is a while :) been busy with the holidays :)
To answer a few questions, the dive was at the Guadalupe Islands, in Mexican waters, off the coast of San Diego, Ca.. About 200 miles..
the water was cold, but not as cold as the Farallon Islands (my previous white shark dive)
As far as scary, they arent actually scary AT ALL... they are very precise, slow moving animals (although I know they can go nuts if needed..) I think if you jumped on the back of one in the water, it would probably just swim away in fear.. Although the BIG girl, the 17 footer, 4000 lbs.... I doubt ANYONE would get into open water with her.. she was HUGE..easily as big around as a Jeep Grand Cherokee.. NO exageration!!!!
Feel free to Email me if you want more info at all:
rocketjawa@hotmail.com

thedude

she was HUGE..easily as big around as a Jeep Grand Cherokee.. NO exageration!!!!

good lord! that puts things in perspective! You guys are a bad influence on me, now I want to do a cage dive :D

jared

Wow, I don't think I could have done that without panicking to hell! I'd have drowned for sure.
200 miles off the coast? I'll bet that was a long ride. Scenery is probably a little bland after a while, I'd imagine.
"To your left, you'll see foaming water. To your right, you'll se water foaming!"
Then again, I live in the mountains, I'd probably enjoy being able to see forever. I haven't done that in a very long time.

tbrod

I would love to do a cage dive with white sharks like this, I think they are the most amazing animal in the sea. They are definetly an intimidating animal, dont you agree. My question is, what would I have to pay to do a cage dive like this one if I were in the area.

shawnts106

I got a mated pair in a 55 but looking to upgrade to a 75 soon
AHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAA LOL, LMBO!!!
:hilarious :hilarious :help:

fishy1

:scared: HELLO!!! :eek:
I heard Guadelupe is the new growing hangout for great whites with 2000+ visiting each year now. Nice choice! :D
A Grand Cherokee?? Those roll off mountain roads 4x more than any vehicle I've seen up here at the top of the Rockies. Next time I'll picure your "Big Girl" when I see one! :hilarious
Veerrrry cool! Thanks for sharing!
Fishy1 :happyfish