Pics of The New England Aquarium

topher

I went to the New England Aquarium today and took some pics and wanted to shair BTW im not the best at takeing pics sorry

renogaw

the aquarium is actually quite big, but small enough that you can do it in a day. there are tons of smaller aquariums built into the walls as well, plus research facilities, dolfins, whales, etc. that shark/fish/coral tank is 3 stories tall, about 30' wide.

compjtc

That's amazing! I wish there was a cool aquarium like that near me. The closest is probably Shedd in Chicago (6+ hour drive)

renogaw

don't know how long ago you went sharkboy, but i was there last october and the imax next to it had the reef 3d thing going. i didn't get a chance to see it, and i regret it.
would suggest looking into it if you go.

kevin34

I also love that aquarium. I was there last summer. The penguin exhibit is great. Whenever I go there is always one particular penguin that site right in front of the air vents.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by renogaw
don't know how long ago you went sharkboy, but i was there last october and the imax next to it had the reef 3d thing going. i didn't get a chance to see it, and i regret it.
We have that now here in Pheonix and I'm trying to go and take my girls. My friend said it's awesome and she's not even into saltwater fish. She said I'd LOVE it. I hope it's still playing.
Topher, Nice pics by the way.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by renogaw
pfft, i was there about a yr ago

susie&jeran

OOoo penguins make me giggle

Those are pretty good pics btw
I'm going to the Newport Kentucky SeaAquriam this weekend.
Might have to take some pictures :)
- Susie

dragonzim

I was there about a year ago too. Very cool aquarium. I also did their IMAX movie. It was the shark one. The 3-d effects were cool, but after about 20 minutes I was starting to fall asleep. The narrator that they had for it just put me out

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by susie&jeran
OOoo penguins make me giggle

Those are pretty good pics btw
I'm going to the Newport Kentucky SeaAquriam this weekend.
Might have to take some pictures :)
- Susie
no, u take pics whether u like it or not