Pics Of Your 75 Gallon

logan15

I want to redo my 75 and get some experience before i start on a 125 Can you post pics of your 75 gallon tanks so i can get some ideas and so on :)

S

shouse

ok lets try this again. SOrry for the bad picture.
This tank is going on 8 weeks old.

jodilynn

Nice tanks. Just wondering what kind of lighting you all have on your 75. I have 330 VHO and wondering if I need more for my softies.
Jodilynn

S

shouse

You definitely could use some more light ya. I have a dual MH 175w. Both are Aqualine AB 10k bulbs. As you can see it will not give you much of a blue appearance...at least not on film, for me anyways. I'm planning on adding 2 VHO bulbs for my actinics.
I'd say your looking for 5-6 watts per gallon at least.

al_1147

I'd post a pic of my tank, but for some reason my hair algae problem seems way worse in pictures than it does in real life....
-al-

S

spsaddict

waterfaller, that is a beautiful tank.... its tanks like that which make the marine weeds such as xenia and gsp attractive.... wonderful layout

tkblazer

most recent pic of my tank with its new lighting 2 250w DE 14k hamiltons in a RO3+ pendant powered off a bluewave 7 ballast

right side

left side

you can see the brain coral i'm trying to nurse back to health after the clown goby from hell nearly killed it :mad: