pics of Your 90 gal and fish list.

bill109

Originally Posted by mbootag
My mustard and kole are fine, my blue gets alittle weird once on a while but mostly all talk and no action.
in a 90 you have all 3 tang?
HAHAHA i remember your upgrading.. lol sorry.

bill109

Yes I am upgrading started off with a 47 gal bowfront went to a 90 gal and now looking to go bigger.
lol :cheer:

mbootag

Yes I am freaking hooked. I showed my wife the 600 gallon a guy was build on here some time back and you could imagine what whe told me. Go freaking swim with the fish. well I have to give a little so when we replace the capert and put down hardwood guess what a perfect time to upgrade.

bill109

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
Here is my 90 Gallon acrylic tank cycling about 6.5 months ago. The fish pics are more recent.
My fish list is;
Maroon Clown
Diamond Goby
Coral Beauty
Kole Tang
Indian Trigger (purchased as a Hawaiian black Trigger from this site)
What kind of background do you have on tht? i love how it turns the tank blue.!

jayc

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
me? i thot it was horridly ugly
Looks like cynobacteria.
-Josh

hatessushi

It's an acrylic tank with a blue acrylic background. The black looking stuff is actually brown but the blue background makes it look black. It is algae and slowly going away, the Kole tang is constantly lipping it so that gives it a nice tectured look, Lol

jayc

Its been quite awhile since I posted so here are a few pics.
Is that a yellow mimic tang? I'm thinking about getting one. How do u like yours? Is he very aggresive? How long have you had him?
-Josh

bill109

Nbootag..
how in the world do you keep your sand so CLEAN??? is tht ls or is it playsand ..
how much turnover is in your tank
what are youp running for powerheads in there
where do you keep them?

jayc

What causes it is phosphates and not enough flow. How many ph do u have? And where are they located?
-Josh

bill109

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
how many ph do i have? u mean whats my pH level?
no how many Power HEads
PH=powerheads..

jayc

Well if you put them in opposite corners closer to the bottom where they're almost blowing over the sand, but not causing a sand storm, this will illiminate a lot of it.
-Josh